Compassion Pregnancy Centers no charge services are tailored to fit every woman’s needs when in a mistimed pregnancy.
Even though unplanned pregnancy has it’s challenges, our goal is for every woman to feel in control, encouraged and empowered.
Our needs-based services include:
- Medical quality pregnancy testing that is 99% accurate as early as 7-10 days after conception.
- Limited ultrasounds performed by registered and trained nurses and medical doctor. The women we see are our top priority and ultrasound is used to confirm pregnancy, determine length of pregnancy and if there are any health risks to the woman.
- Medical Consultation to address any issues and answer any questions relating to sex, STD’s or pregnancy.
- Abortion, Adoption and Parenting info and educational resources.
- Community Resources and referrals based on needs assessment.
- Personalized action plan based.
So, if you think you may be pregnant (having symptoms), don’t wait–schedule an appointment with a group of women looking out for you.